Why Engage Us?
When it comes to painting, there are many products and systems available in the market. Be it Residential, Commercial or Industrial properties, we are the experts to select and explain the perfect solution to all your needs. Let us walk through and experience this journey together.
What Are Your Needs?
There are many different systems widely available in the market catering to different problems and needs. While some contractors claim to have one system to meets all your needs, we know that in order to deliver a specialized solution which exceeds your requirements, various systems are required. Here are just a few solutions we provide.
- External Painting (SS345, SS500, etc)
- Internal Painting (SS150, Odorless, Easy Wash, etc)
- Metal Surface Painting (SS7, Polyurethane Coating, etc)
- Timber Painting (SS7, Wood Stain, Varnish, etc)
- Texture Coating (Stucco, Nippon Momento, Lenaluk, Eleganstone, Rockstone, Sipokaken, etc)
How Is The Work Done?
When it comes to painting, the most important step is surprisingly not the painting but the preparation. Therefore, here at Starlight we prioritize and emphasize the need for proper preparation. If preparation is poorly done, the coating applied will fade, debond, peel off or bubble up. Here is an example of how preparation is done for external painting.
- Area to be washed using 1500psi high-pressure water jet.
- Area to be cleaned and free of dust, grease and peeling paint.
- All Windows and other Fixtures to be protected.
- Seal up cracks and holes with approved high-grade acrylic filler.
- Apply One coat of External Sealer.
- Apply Two coats of External Paint.
When Do We Start?
After you contact us, we will assign a trained Client Engagement Specialist who will visit you onsite. After a short discussion, they will provide you a non-obligatory quotation with various options on how to solve the issue you are facing. If you have any further queries after receiving the quotation, our Specialist is more than happy to come down and thoroughly walk through the process and explain the systems proposed in detail. We believe that to deliver the best, we have to ensure the process is clear and the requirements are met. We look forward to making your vision a reality.
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
We provide a complete non-obligatory proposal to meet your every need!